Monday, October 29, 2012

Mini No-bake Cheesecakes

So, todays post was a star at my sister's bridal shower. My focus for the foods were finger-foods and mini desserts. These no-bake cheese cakes were awesome. As you can see from the recipe, I'm not sharing an actual recipe but more of an idea and a guide. Jello No-Bake Cheesecake mix is amazing. It is light, fluffy and a perfect addition to a sweet table that takes minimal effort to make. I've made these a few times and I always forget how many servings I get from the box. One box makes twelve of the perfect sized cheesecakes.
Mini No Bake Cheesecakes

Jello No-Bake Cheesecake Mix
ingredients on box
12 small contianers

Reserve 1/4 cup crust mixture and divide the remaining amongst the 12 cups. Prepare the filling and place into a gallon sized bag. Snip the corner and pipe into the cups. This makes for a very pretty presentation. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over the top of the cheesecakes. Serve with cherries or black berries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...