Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mad Hatter Tea Party: Alice and Mad Hatter Chairs DIY

This is my favorite decoration of the entire shower. I purchased these chairs at Goodwill for less than $10 a piece. They were ugly and not very sturdy- which was nothing paint, a few large screws and a drill couldn't fix. These chairs were used for the photo booth and for my sister and her fiance to sit in while they opened gifts.

Here is how I did it...
Supplies:
Spray paint
ribbon
pillow trim
feather boa trim
hot glue gun
painters tape

Alice's chair:















Mad Hatter's chair:...I didn't take many pictures of this one since it was one color and embellished with black satin trim and a black flower that I purchased at Walmart.



The table is a $10 end table from IKEA. I placed painter's tape in stripes and spray painted the top red. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...