Monday, July 18, 2011

First Blog Post ever...a quest to plan a Mad Hatter Tea Party

I'm new to the blogging scene and at the urging of my friend, I've finally created a blog.  My first blogging project is to post about my quest to throw the most amazing bridal shower for my sister, Sabrina.  Since she hasn't even set a date yet (it's narrowed down to September or October 2012), I'm officially a MOH-zilla since I've already started planning the shower...which has entailed a few lengthy emails to the other poor bridesmaids and lots of trips to second-hand stores to purchase party supplies.

The theme: Mad Hatter's Tea Party

This was chosen so we'd have an excuse to purchase super-cute Royal Wedding inspired hats.  That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...