Monday, February 6, 2012

Baked Glazed Ham & Swiss Sandwiches

Happy Superbowl! I was completely uninterested in who was playing in the Superbowl, however I was really excited about the menu of my little Superbowl party. I love appetizers and the few times a year that I get to break them out, I go all out. 

The first of my treats for the night were Ham and Swiss Glazed sandwiches. These are awesome! I am not a fan of Swiss or ham, but in these sandwiches, I love it. I have made a variation that had turkey and provolone and it wasn't as good. This combination works and believe me, you'll want seconds!


Ham & Swiss Glazed Sandwiches

1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
1/2 lb Swiss Cheese Slices
1/2 lb Brown Sugar Ham

2 sticks of Butter
1/3 C Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Mustard

Heat oven to 350. Slice rolls in half and slice each roll so that the sandwiches will pull apart easily once baked. 

Layer bottom of 8x11 pan with the bottom half of rolls. Fold cheese slices in quarters. Place a quarter of a slice on each roll.

Fold each piece of ham so that it sits on each bun. Top with another quarter of cheese. Place top of bun on sandwich.

Melt butter. Add remaining glaze ingredients and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes. Pour over sandwiches. Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...