Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Veggie Pizza


This is a great party recipe. Veggie pizzas are one of my staples for showers or birthday parties. Over the years, I've played with different ingredients and I think I have a winner now.


I shortened the prep time by purchasing a ready to eat bag of mixed veggies from the produce department of my grocery store. Obviously, you can use whatever veggies you prefer.











My Pampered Chef chopper is a must-have for this quick appetizer...if you don't have one, I highly recommend it.

Veggie Pizza

1 can reduced fat crescent roll dough
4 Tbsp light butter, melted
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 8 oz container cream cheese, softened
1 packet Hidden Valley Dill Dip Mix
1 bag fresh mixed veggies from produce department
1 can sliced black olives

Heat oven to 350.




Roll out the crescent roll dough on a jelly roll plan. Using a small rolling pin, press the seams together.









Mix the melted butter with the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush onto the dough. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool

Combine dip mix with cream cheese. Spread onto cooled crescent roll crust. Chop all the veggies together in a food processor or a food chopped. By chopping them together, they get thoroughly  mixed.










Spread them over the cream cheese. Top with sliced olives. Chill for1 hour.













I'd love to know what you think...please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...