Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mini Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches

These are awesome and so easy to make. This week I am all about stealing recipes from my good friends. This recipe was given to me by my friend, Heather. She gave me this recipe two years ago, except it was made with a full size graham cracker- which was good, it was just a full-sized dessert.

She emailed me a picture a few days ago made with the new mini graham crackers and I had to make them. The mini graham crackers make the perfect bite-sized snack when I'm craving something sweet. The girls loved them...and one little sandwich was enough to satisfy them.








I will admit that it was a little tedious making the little sandwiches and I ended up making 8 big ones once I filled one tray of minis. But I'm glad I did both. The big ones are a perfect fit for my husband so that he won't eat all the little ones on the me and the girls.


Mini Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches

4 serving size cheesecake pudding mix
1 C milk
8 oz container of whipped topping
handful of mini chocolate chips
box mini graham crackers



Make pudding according to directions, using only one cup of milk. Stir in whipped topping and chocolate chips. Pour pudding mixture into a gallon sized bag.

Lay out your mini grahams onto a large cookie sheet lined wax paper.

Snip the end of your bag (make a small snip..you can always make it bigger). Pipe pudding mixture onto graham crackers. Top with another graham cracker.










Freeze for 2 hours. Place in a sealed container. Enjoy...don't eat too many at once!

The larger sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...