Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cookie 2012- Andees Mint Cookie


Do you get giddy when your co-workers bring in their daughter's girl scout cookie form every year and then spend a small fortune on the best mint cookie in the world? Wait no longer... this cookie will give you your Thin Mint fix.  This cookie is not only amazing, but also extremely easy. Four ingredients to make this decadent cookie from Six Sister's Stuff. I changed it slightly, but anyway you go, this is a great cookie.


Andees Mint Cookie

Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1 stick melted butter
2 eggs
1/2 package Andees Mints

Mix first three ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Chill for at least one hour.

Preheat oven to 350. Roll chilled cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cookies will flatten out so be sure to space them 2 inches apart.

Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven, place one mint on each cookie. Let melt for 2-3 minutes and spread mint around the top of the cookie. This forms a mint-chocolate glaze.

Enjoy... this is my new fave!

2 comments:

  1. I loved these!!! I was sad you only put two in my box of cookies and promptly ate both of them after my first bite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It didn't make that many, so everyone only got one or two... I only have two left for myself!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...